First of all, this is is my first award/nomination among others. I’m barely two weeks into blogging and this; it’s amazing. Thank you Cosmic Explorer for this. It means a lot to me and I’m really happy and thankful. I’ll try to reply to the other awards. I really don’t know how this works (lol) but I’ll try my best to give a great reply.
I’ll get down to the business of the day.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- What is your favourite sport?
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What was your favourite class when still at school?
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
That’s a lot of questions. And I’ll probably give a weird reply.
1. Where do most of your visits come from? I’ll let the picture do the talking
That’s part of my views.
2. What is your favourite sport? My favorite sport is football (Americans call is soccer). I love it because it’s competitive and fun; especially when you score a goal. It’s lively and such a wonderful sport. Although, I don’t have a best player or team, I was happy when Brazil won the gold medal in the Rio Olympics for football (soccer).
3. What has been a special moment so far for you in 2016? My birthday has to be the special moment; because I turned 18; I’m officially an adult! And creating this blog was also a special moment. I’ve always wanted to create a blog but I was scared to do it. But I got some signs telling me to do it and I went for it. Now, I’m really happy that I did it because I’m learning so many things.
4. What is your favorite quote? “If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, nor no man ever loved” William Shakespeare (“Sonnet 116”).
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? I think it has to be kindergarten because I had no worries. And my assignment was to colour and/ or draw a fish. And I could eat whatever I wanted. But my favourite subject since senior high was Maths.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? I wished I learned how to speak Spanish because it is my favorite language. But I speak only English. Although, I’m learning how to speak Spanish.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? I tried to pray a guitar but I sucked. I tried to play drums; I was good but I stopped. I like pianos but I never learnt how to play it.
Again, I want to thank Universe Unexplored for nominating me. I thanked you earlier but, thank you again because you nominated me for other awards; and I’m yet to respond to them. Real Neat Blog Award
Nominees!!!! http://theuniverseunexplored.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/real-neat-blog-award-2/ Because I can’t nominate the person who nominated me, and the other person I want to nominate has been nominated, I nominate: