Thank you Cosmic Explorer for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It is an awesome award. I’m honored and thankful!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of the readers and fellow bloggers. Cosmic Explorer brought sunshine into my life with this award. Thank you!
As an acceptance, and part of the award rules, I’ll answer the following questions asked. Although, that’s a lot of questions, I’ll try my best.
1. What is your idea on true love? True love to me, like Shakespeare said, doesn’t change no matter what difficulties and storms work against it. If love is mortal, changing or impermanent, then no man ever loved.
2. What is easier? To love or to be loved? That’s tricky. But I guess to be love. Because as long as the person loves you back, it’s okay. But if you’re loved and you don’t feel the same way for the person, it’s hurtful and vise versa. So either way, it depends on the two parties involved.
3. Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation? We only have one life. Reincarnation only exist in movies and myths. When we die, we are swallowed by the depths of the earth, never to rise again.
4. What do you think is the meaning of life? Wow! I really don’t know. I mean, we live our life the way we want so every life is different. Our life depends on how we live it, what we do, and how we write out story.
5. Are you the same person you was five years ago? Not at all. I’ve changed a lot. Everyone I know have changed. We grow up and become mature people. There’s no way I’ll be the same person I was when I was 5 years old. I don’t even like the things I liked when I was 5.
6. How do you know you are not dreaming right now? Lol I know because I’ve wondered on different occasions if my life was a dream; but it’s not. And I’ve gone too far for my life to be a dream; except if it’s actually a dream and when I wake up, I’m a billionaire. I’ll be cool with that.
7. What is the best dream you had that you want it to come true? My dream is to be successful, and rich. I want to be proud of myself and one day have an impact on other people. That’s my dream; and I’m working to achieve it. I hope it becomes a reality.
8. If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past? Definitely the future. We can’t change the past; we can only walk towards the future. And I’d love to see how my future would look like.
9. If you could be any super hero or any famous person dead or alive for a day, who would you choose? I would choose Beyoncé because she’s Queen Bey, and shes building her family despite the cheating rumours (respect!). She’s a strong woman!
10. If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be? I would definitely love to change the way whites see blacks because black lives matter. The death, violence and discrimination has to stop. Blacks are humans as well and deserve to be treated as such #BlackLivesMatter.
I don’t know if I’m supposed to nominate anyone, so I’ll leave it here. Thanks again.