Everyone is welcome to participate. I make it sound like I’m doing something huge😀. Are you ready for the contest that isn’t really a contest???
I talked about having a contest earlier. So, it’s time. First off, everyone is welcome to participate. Based on the results, it might either be a weekly contest, or a one time thing.
- You must have an active email address or a social network (instagram or Twitter).
- You must be at least two weeks into blogging, or have at least five posts on your blog.
- You don’t need lots of followers to participate.
- You can share or reblog if you think others will be interested. And don’t forget to hit “like”.
- There is no age limit.
- This is just for fun; and to create a link between bloggers as well.
- First person to get the correct answer wins. Fair and square.
The winner of the contest gets to be featured for the first time in my new blog segment/subject called “Guest Star.” It feels like I’m hosting a tv show☺. With a link to your blog url; and your picture. The winner also needs to answer a few questions via email or a social network (instagram or Twitter). And, only the first three winners get nominated by me for an award (not saying which award yet). If your blog is an award free blog, please specify so I can nominate someone else for the award. If this becomes a weekly contest, every winner will be featured in “Guest Star.” Which I’ll try to do as often as I can. I’ll ask the same question for each guest star every time to see how everyone responds to it.
Because this is a first time thing, the questions will be very easy. And I’ll give a hint. Each participant will have to give the correct answer for each question at once. Note that if this becomes a weekly contest, the questions won’t be as easy as this one. I hope everyone can participate.
WHAT’S MY FAVOURITE COLOUR?
WHO’S MY FAVOURITE POET?
- William Wordsworth
- John Donne
- William Shakespeare
- John Keats
WHO’S MY FAVOURITE WRITER:
- Alexandre Dumas
- Jane Austen
HINT: Not really a hint. If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll know the answer to each question.
This post first appeared on: Okoto Enigma