I don’t really have much to say about Sasha😅 but it’s time to introduce another guest to you guys. I did something like a contest last week where I chose Sasha to be my guest. Sorry if you weren’t chosen; but I’ll do another one tomorrow or later today, and if you participate, you’ll get the chance to be my next guest😊. Thanks for accepting my invitation Sasha. Don’t forget to check out her blog everyone. Click here to check out my last guest interview; it was hilarious!!
First of all ,I would like to thank Engima for this great honour and oppurtunity to share my views and thoughts🙂
1. What is your blog about? My blog Sasha’s writings mostly contains all my random thoughts that freely flow in my mind; motivational thoughts and inspiring quotes based on my own life’s expreinces; little fiction which i imagine, poetry which i try though I’m not a poetess and photographs of this big world which i capture with my little mobile!
2. When and why did you decide to start a blog? I had the idea of starting the blog few years back,but due to my busy schedule or something else stopped me from doing it. So one fine day i.e on 26th january ,2016 i published my first post. I don’t know what made me write that day, but I just went with the flow. I didn’t even think on that day ,that i will grow as a successful blogger and can win many people’s heart in less than a year and someone would be interviewing me..LOL 😁😁
3. Where do you see your blog 2 years from now? I can’t predict exactly, but all I can say is better than what i have now. Might be more posts, more likers, more comments, more followers and more friends on this wordpress community!
4. How far have you gone since you started blogging? And what do you hope to gain? I didn’t start to blog for some name or fame. I just started to express my views on leading a happy life. Through this journey, I have met so many great persons in this community and I have people who admire my posts, like them, and comment. Now I’m friends with a few people and I’m having such a great time with them; who have amazing blogs on wordpress.
5. What inspires you to blog? I inspire myself. Seriously, this might sound a little bit strange, but the inner motivator in me makes me stand up all the time for myself, so I want to share those motivational thoughts from my life’s expreinces with everyone, so that, at least, few of them insipre, learn and motivate themselves!
6. What is the easiest about blogging? And what do you find the most difficult? I was passionate about english language since my childhood, I still remember the poems which I read at such a young age, so that turned to passion, and passion turned to thoughts! So I find this as simple with the ease of words. I generally don’t use complex words, and I never worry about the vocabulary and grammar. So the easiest thing about blogging is the language I’m comfortable with and the thoughts that freely flow. I dont find any difficulties in blogging because i don’t really blog for money or some fame, just want readers to go through my posts and smile or get inspired. I want to spread smiles through my lines!
7. Who has impacted you the most in blogging and why? I see some of the blogs which really insipres me. I have many people over here who have a huge impact on me, but I can’t pen down all the names. Those who are going through tough times and who once went through want to spread smiles throughout the world by their amazing writings, inspite of knowing how hard it is to withstand, and want to make people smile, & inspire them through their lines are the things which really inspires me!
8. What is your advice to new bloggers and everyone out there? Be unique and passionate about what you write! If you do everything with passion and love ,it will turn elegant! Love what you write, no matter how much of length it might be, it might be a single line though! Try to interact with people and learn from people who have been blogging for years, so appreciate the work. If you like any, leave a comment, so that people will know you and it might give them little happiness too. Don’t crave for followers, crave for the quality comments instead and make friends, be kind, friendly, and honest!
You’re most welcome Sasha. Thanks for the interview and such lovely answers. I enjoyed reading it, and your motive for blogging is quite wonderful and really lovely. I hope you reach out to as many people as possible and you can motivate millions of people!
Follow me on Instagram