Hello beautiful readers and bloggers. I’ve decided to introduce new guests on Thursday and Monday. I’ve also decided to change the topic of my guest star post to “Today’s Guest Is: *name*; so you guys know what to expect. And I also added to the questions. Well, with that said, my guest for today is a great blogger who’s posts are really inspiring and lovely. She’s friendly and really pretty as well. She’s the owner of The Daily Stroll, her name is Purva Narang. Thank you for accepting my invitation. Don’t forget to check out her blog and show some love!
First of all, a huge “thank you” to you for giving this beautiful chance to be your guest. That is so kind of you. You are doing so well, a great blogger you are. Congratulations to you for the recent achievement of your app.
1. What is your blog about? My blog THE DAILY STROLL is all about my random thoughts. You will get a variety of posts here, from inspiration to motivation, love to friendship? and some of my life experiences too.
2. When and why did you decide to start a blog? I had written my first post on 22 August 2016. There was not any specific or special motive to start a blog, only the habit of writing and sharing thoughts by the medium of words.
3. Where do you see your blog 2 years from now? We don’t know where life takes us to next. But, I hope to be on the list of some famous bloggers; which I think is every blogger’s wish. If not, then surely in the hearts of some wonderful people that are still flaunting their love through views, likes and comments.
4. How far have you gone since you started blogging? And what do you hope to gain? I have gone far from the very first day, that is 3 and half months back. More than 9000 views, and the family of more than 900 members. I heartily thank them. Its a process of gaining in each step, as I hope to learn unique and different techniques of writings, as well as blogging from wonderful bloggers just like you.
5. What/who inspires you to blog? Lots of things, lots of people, I can’t name all of them. But this quote: “Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart” by William Wordsworth. I have a lot of hobbies like listening to music, dancing, painting, but none of them has satisfied me the way blogging has.
6. What is the easiest about blogging? And what do you find most difficult? The easiest thing is publishing your post and then the hardest task starts just after that; getting your post to reach your readers as well as blogging friends with that same stimeering effect and the message you want to convey.
7. Who has impacted you the most in blogging and why? A year back, I had started reading a blog LIFE AND PEOPLE by Savi Sharma, at that time, I had no idea that I will start a blog. She is an amazing writer with a wonderful and inspirational blog.
8. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog? “To be a good writer, just try to be a good reader first”. That’s it, read other blogs and share your words there, as well as appreciate their words on your blog.
9. What was/has been the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? I think, starting a blog is always the hardest as well as challenging too. But after that, the journey is quite impressive as well as adventurous too. And I hope for the same in nearby future too.
10. What is your advice to bloggers and everyone out there? One thing, when you write, just pen your heart down. And secondly try to appreciate your fellow bloggers with your words. If our words can make someone smile and happy at the same time, then what’s the harm in that. If we make someone smile, God will make us smile.
Thank you once again for such great honor and love you have flaunt dear Enigma.
Thank you so much for the compliments😊 and the interview as well. This post is about you, but it feels like it’s about me now 😅. I enjoyed this interview, and reading your response as well. You have a great blog, your advice is really beautiful; making someone happy with our words is a really great thing to do. Thanks for sharing the platform with me, as well as everyone here.
Follow me on Instagram