Hey everyone. My day wasn’t too stressful and I’m thankful for that. Click here to check out my last interview. Its time for another guest star; and today’s guest is a wonderful blogger who’s posts I always look forward to because it’s about a cute little angel; her daughter. Today’s guest is Emma Devere. Thanks for accepting my invitation. Don’t forget to check out her blog and give her a follow.
1. What is your blog about? My blog mummyemblog is about my life as a wife and mother. A look at our adventures and crafts. The good and bad of being a mama.
2. When and why did you decide to start a blog? I started in June 2016. I had been thinking about it for a while but didn’t have the confidence or think anyone would be interested in what I had to say. But I have thoroughly enjoyed it and wish I had started sooner.
3.where do you see your blog 2 years from now? Obviously I would love my blog to be well known and make me rich and famous but I would be just as happy doing what I do now.
4. How far have you gone since starting blogging? And what do you hope to gain? My likes and following have been slow but slowly it is building day by day. I am pleased with the process I have made in a few short months and happy to see it continue to grow.
5. What/who inspires you to blog? My daughter. If it wasn’t for her I would have nothing to write about. She is the funniest little character I have ever met!
6. What is the easiest thing about blogging and what do you find difficult? Easiest is the writing part. The hardest is finding constant stuff to write about and also the time to write.
7. Who has impacted you the most in blogging and why? I would say anyone has made huge impact on my blogging. There are diffent people I look up to such as a part time working mum, brummymummyof2 and constance queen. They have a huge following and are passionate about what they write about.
8. What do you think is the best strategy to get more traffic to your blog? I have found that my Facebook page generates a lot of traffic as well as other blogging forum/pages on Facebook and pages for my local area/ town as the things I write about are usually events in and around our town.
9. What has/was your most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? One of my early posts was about my experience with post natal depression. It was scary putting it all out there for everyone to read and judge me. But it also felt good to write it down and was sort of like therapy for me. It was good to write it down and get it out there. It’s an important issue that I think is brushed under the carpet as many people are too ashamed to talk about it and we need to stop people from feeling like this and help them, as well as offer our support.
10. What is your advice to bloggers and everyone out there? Blog about what you enjoy doing. If you’re not enjoying what you are writing about then change it. If it’s not fun you won’t enjoy it and I think it comes across in your writing. Once you get started you will love it. It takes time to get in to a writing pattern but soon you will have ideas swimming around in your head. Oh and get a diary you are gonna be busy!!!
Thanks for the interview. I agree with you on number 10; when you love what you write/do, it’ll be fun and really enjoyable. I can see how much you love your daughter; your picture and your blog says it all. She means the world to you, and she’s your inspiration; that’s really beautiful! I love kids, and your daughter/little chef is really cute. I wish you the best on your blogging journey, and I hope you become as rich as you want to so your daughter can grow up with a huge smile knowing she’s the reason for everything.
Follow me on Instagram