Before I start, I want to apologize to everyone who nominated me for an award and didn’t get a response; despite informing me. I know how hard it is to choose bloggers to nominate for an award. So, if you nominated me for an award and didn’t get a response, please leave the link in the comment section and I’ll prepare my response.
To the business of the day, I’ve been nominated for this award in the past, but well, getting nominated again isn’t so bad. Thank you OrchidsAndSweetTea for nominating me. I told you I would do it, and here it is😊. I love your insta btw😍
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
1. Once again, thank you OrchidsAndSweetTea for nominating me. I hope you like my response 😅
2. No need for writing another post to show my award; this post is more than enough😅
3. HOW MY BLOG STARTED: I’ve always had the idea of blogging in my head; but I didn’t know how it worked so I never gave it a try. August last year, when my cousin told me he had a blog, I told me about my dream to also have my own blog, and he told me to go for it. I was a bit hesitant but I went for it. On September 1st last year, I created my blog with Blogger. I didn’t understand a thing so I created my blog with WP instead on September 4th at exactly 1am😅 and it was way better. I had no idea what I wanted to blog about; but I did whatever came to mind. September was my learning month; I used it to learn everything I could about WP. October was when my milestone began; it was a a huge achievement for me then. Now, it’s been 4 months with 1,170 followers, over 25k views, an app (post coming soon about that), and a lot of blogger friends as well; it has been the best four months so far. I’m really happy I took the step because I’m still learning so many things, I’m sharing my thoughts and ideas with people, and my blog keeps growing by the minute.
4. I’ll make the advice brief
- Be yourself, don’t copy and don’t rush things. Do what you like and everything will fall into place.
- Try to interact with other bloggers; it helps a lot. You can find some of my blogging tips here
5. Like they say, love of my life, I’ll nominate the love’s of my blog😅 I make things up so much😂. Sorry if you weren’t nominated. Here goes;
- weasleyisthename.wordpress.com-Wanderlust (we’ve both being nominated but you get it again😉 first blog follower as well❤)
- tyagipayal.wordpress.com– Life Memoirs Blog
- http://confessionsofareborngirl.wordpress.com– TheOriginalPhoenix
- angelikablogs.blogspot.co.uk– Angelika Blogs
- heavenlychaoss.blogspot.co.uk– Heavenly Chaoss
- betchadidntknowthis.wordpress.com– Betcha didn’t know!
- bernbakes.wordpress.com– Bernadine
- hellipatelblog.wordpress.com– Helli Patel
I may have forgotten some people; so I’ll update this post and add their link when I find it